I should have told her when I had the chance. Now ,her being in love with someone else, would only be awkward for the both of us. Tell your someone as soon as you feel those feelings. My girl is gone.

Best Answer

when you are both together for long time with no interruption with other people, and share the most deep secrets about each other, and have meet both of your parents then youll have high chance of being with your lover

Best Answer

When you mean it and you're sensitive enough to know you're not ruining a relationship.

Best Answer

When you really love them.

Best Answer

I'm probably over thiking it:/…kind of scared to but i don't know

Best Answer

Probably. I would say wait until He tells you that He loves you First. It is always a good policy. Women tend to feel things faster than men do. We have the house, car, last name and the good china all picked out before he asks us out on the first date. Just give it time. Let him tell you first.

Best Answer

The first time should never be during the heat of passion and it should only be said when you KNOW it's true.

Best Answer

The question has been going around in my head a lot like i know i like him a lot a lot but do i love him?

Best Answer

When you're in the relationship for more than 2 years or so. Then you can and if you had sex, then do so.

Best Answer

other than my children and my husband. I never tell people I love them.. cause then it gets weird. :l

Best Answer