Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 32 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Hobbies

When the tv remote stops working and you run out of curse words.

Best Answer

You swear??

Best Answer

Lol..I have the vocabulary of an educated sailor, that does not mean I'm not a lady!

Best Answer

you "borrow" batteries from the kids most annoying toys. :) Bam! it works!

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

When someone takes your Nintendo

Best Answer

Lol. :)

Best Answer

When someone pushes ahead of me in a line up. I get really violent. I stamp my foot and grrr; then I leave and go elsewhere. That'll teach them a lesson. Right?

Best Answer

DO NOT TOUCH TV REMOTE

Best Answer

Violence is never the answer to a problem... however if someone threatens your life then you have to defend yourself.

Best Answer

Reason only works with people who are reasonable.

Best Answer

sometimes yes. with beast's of mankind.

but violence does not mean taking life.

Best Answer

* When the problem is a crossword puzzle ---- 98-down = 8 letter word for brutality (second letter is an "I", ends in an "E')

Best Answer

WAR, HARASSMENT, SELF-DEFENCE, B*TCH, *SSHOLE. And sometimes, you just get TIRED of drama.

Best Answer

When someone tries to rob mug or hurt you in a way that could be fatal then violence is the answer shoot em

Best Answer

Self defense.

Best Answer

Only when you are under PHYSICAL attack. Respond to such attacks with as much strength as you have to end the fight as quickly as possible.

Best Answer

Self-defence.

Best Answer

When the person asking the question can financially benefit personally from the use of military force such as a Dub-ya, D i c k Cheney or a Rumsfeld.

Best Answer

Violence is never an answer to a problem. There's got to be other ways.

Best Answer

Never...come on people that's the obvious answer

Best Answer

not always the answer...but sadly it is sometimes a solution.

Best Answer

Violence in itself is never an answer, but sometimes you need to hit a mule in the head with a 2 x 4 to get its attrition

Best Answer

All sorts of times. Most people have a very limited sense of personal honor. They are honorable only in circumstances they believe they have a good chance of getting caught. With them, violence must always remain on the table as an option.

Best Answer

When your own safety or the safety of others is threatened.

Best Answer