lookattruth lookattruth 18-21, F 7 Answers Jan 8 in Community

april 27th go out and eat at a mexican restaraunt chill out

Best Answer

Cool. Thanks for sharing

Best Answer

you welcome

Best Answer

My birthday is in May, I plan on inviting some friends over, cook a s h i t load of Mexican food, eat till we're stuff and then play video games or a board game or something equally fun and childish

Best Answer

Sounds very fun. Thanks fir sharing.

Best Answer

in October, and i spend my birthdays serving others. I refuse gifts or parties and all the praising stuff. I see my day of birth as a gift, and my life as a gift, so on that day it is my turn to gift to others by serving them. this is common practice in many lifestyles. not an american thing of course, But it is a much more rewarding experience to serve others that day than to be served. this is of my opinion. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

Very good answer. Thanks so much for sharing.

Best Answer

Sorry I was talking about one person who commented on this and I thought his comment was rude so I said that and deleted his comment. I wasn't offended about your share.

Best Answer

oh also was talking of him. i was saying i was not offended by his comments. mainly because it simple showed he has no intelligence. i was very grateful for you kindness.

Best Answer

Sorry I didn't get it. In my mind it meant something else but I guess not. Srry again.

Best Answer

3rd of March.

Nothing. To me my birthday is just another day.

Best Answer

Good answer.Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

Feb 8th. I dunno.

Best Answer

Thanks fir sharing.

Best Answer

My birthday is July 12th and at this early stage i have nothing planned,

Best Answer

Thanks fir sharing

Best Answer

Thanks for asking,

Best Answer