No, what are you some kinda' job *****? Put your application in at one place only. Remain loyal. Wait to hear back from them no matter how long it takes. You'll do great.

Best Answer

;-D

Best Answer

Well would you rather have 1 chance at something or multiple chances?

Best Answer

No! Keep going back to the same place but in different costumes changing your accent each time with a yellow string dangeling from your mouth Whiz Kid

Best Answer

Of course it is!!! It is even more important now, in this poor job market than before. Makes me glad that I am retired.

Best Answer

Until you find a job keep applying.Don't stop at one place.

Best Answer

hello,<br />
it all depends. If you have niche skills and only few options for profesional employment then take it easy and apply one at a time knowing that your options among companies that employ people that do what you want to do is not that wide. But if you're young, dont have much experience, dont have much baggage, dont have that many skills, or if you have a wide variety of companies that you could work for, my think will be 8 applications per day. I am 24 and since 16 I never spent 14 days without a job because i do just that. Whether i get fired, or leave on my own i am always on the hunt. My pay has gone from $6.15/hr in 2002 to today $31.25 because as soon as i find a job if i dont like it too much 3 months after i start looking for better pay and better stuff...so far it's been working wonders. I would have never got such a pay raise sticking around tol my same old company.

Best Answer

by the way i am in computer and in our industry most people dont stick around for long anyway just thought i precise that

Best Answer