DiesSomnium DiesSomnium 31-35 22 Answers Aug 31, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Any form of abuse, not going there again EVER.

Best Answer

cheating

Best Answer

Cheating!!

Best Answer

Clinginess and trying to control me or change me ... Not gonna happen

Best Answer

Give me time...

Best Answer

I'll pimpslap you!

Best Answer

I do hope that was sarcasm ...

Best Answer

lies/dishonesty

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

I am werid person. I can't be assumed about i just can't i do alot of creepy things for not so creepy reasons. I posted a bunch on some girls facebook stauses and sat next to her during chruch. i was only trying to get closer to her i ha dno serious interest in dating her. But she blew up and freaked out when i didnt "see the signs". She later then shut me out during that convo and and bashed me in several other ways like telling me i was ignoreant. I am anything but ignoreant in the context she was talking about. But some people just need to assume and come after you because of it. Anyway people like that can go do there thing they wont be getting any sympathy out of me thats for damn sure.

Best Answer

Willful stupidity.

Best Answer

Wouldn't you be guilty of that by he very fact you're in a relationship with them ?

Best Answer

People change. My first love pulled a complete 180 on me and became someone I couldn't respect. She went from smart, quiet, and weird to loud, stupid, and blending in with everyone else.

Best Answer

Bad temper.

Best Answer

I havent had to experience that yet, thankfully

Best Answer

people who blame the rest of the world for their problems

Best Answer

Yeah, after a while it sucks you in.

Best Answer

This may seem shallow but my answer has to be sex !<br />
If you have a good relationship in bed then it will be good out of it, most relationships that have a poor or non active sex life end up breaking down.

Best Answer

bad breath

Best Answer

Falsehood is easy, truth so difficult.

Best Answer

Values too different.

Best Answer

To me a good relationship is about friendship plus. If you both dont feel and show the traits and connections of a true loving and caring friendship, why would you want the rest? The connection is the foundation, without it, what do you have to build upon?

Best Answer

negative comments about everyone that walks by

Best Answer

Interesting choice :)

Best Answer