a fear if the unknown and thisa goes for everyone its fear of either ending up in heaven or hell or even ending up nowhere, death is as bad as it gets in this world, thats the type of fear horror movies play on us.

Best Answer

Because of my family, they would be hurt by it. Other than that, I'm looking forward to crossing over to the other side, Having the possibility of learning the secrets of the universe that man has been yearning to know since the dawn of time. Answers only death can provide. Perhaps ascension and enlightenment wait for us, what wonders may lay beyond the veil of this dimension.

Best Answer

1) We do not know what's going to happen or where we shall be after death.<br />
2) We would miss our loved ones.<br />
3) We realize we have done nothing in our lives or certain tasks are still incomplete.<br />
4) We need one more chance, even a day would do!!<br />
5) Probably all our problems and our enemies are nothing as compared to dying!<br />
That's why they say- ''Gotta live like we're dying''. These are just my views.

Best Answer

Causing pain to all the people who will miss me.

Best Answer

Fear of the unknown.I believe if anyone leads a good life and causes no harm to others then they should not fear anything however being human I guess it is natural to fear the unknown when your time comes.One thing is for certain,we will all experience this journey.

Best Answer

the unknown is kinda scary right?

Best Answer