When it truly came down to it I was surprised at what I COULD do.

Best Answer

*Sigh*..--**** happens = )

Best Answer

If, as it sounds like, you're regretting not being able to assert yourself in intimate moments then you should talk it over with your partner. If you can't talk with your significant other then it's time to start asking yourself if you belong in this relationship. Intimacy is all about being comfortable, confident and self-assured. No, it doesn't always come easy but good things never do. Keep trying.

Best Answer

In youth the world is all potential ahead of us.<br />
The hubris that helps us believe we can do something gives us the courage to make the attempt.<br />
Sometimes we succeed, sometimes not, but research, practise and experience can help a lot.<br />
In the end, there's not enough time in one lifetime to fulfil our potential.<br />
We have to choose what's possible within our means and focus on that.

Best Answer

"We have to choose what's possible within our means and focus on that"
That is so true thank you that is what I wanted to hear.

Best Answer

I have heard so many people say to me, I don't know how you do it. I reply with What choice do I have.

Best Answer

But what if that choice effects some one you care about greatly?

Best Answer

You have to do the right thing.

Best Answer

Like what didn't you do that you thought you could?

Best Answer

Take Control... (umm I guess that is the best way to put it)

Best Answer

Of what?

Best Answer

I did things that I swore I never would.

Best Answer

I wish I could do that... any advice?

Best Answer

no they're not good things lol

Best Answer

even better.... I wish I could have done it i'm pretty sure it would have fixed things in my head but I just couldn't any advice would do.... I am going crazy

Best Answer