And inside I feel like I can't breath and it always comes back at night an sometimes during the day. I don't know what to do about it. My thoughts torture me. I cut when it gets too bad for me to handle
LittleLion19 LittleLion19 18-21, F 9 Answers Jun 24, 2012

Been there. Wait until your eyes start closing on their own before you even attempt to lay down and then turn on the radio and listen to something dull and monotonous until you fall asleep.

Best Answer

You are really suffering. And you need help. Can you tell your parents? Or any other adult that you know? You need help in resolving your bullying issue, and you need help in coping with your anxiety.

Best Answer

They sound like panic attacks to me. You need to wind down slowly before you go to bed and stop your thoughts racing. When you find yourself thinking, just tell yourself to stop. You need to be aware of yourself doing this. Deep, slow breathing helps. Clenching your muscles one by one also helps relax you. Find the cause of your thoughts. What is troubling you? (And please don't cut yourself. It really is not the solution to your problem.) What are you concerned about? There must be something on your mind.

Best Answer

I'm afraid of being beat up at school

Best Answer

Are you being bullied? Ask yourself if your fear is real. That is, will someone in all likelyhood really beat you up or is it a remote fear. I mean, is it a fear of the unknown.

Best Answer

it sounds like it might be a panick attack and please dont cut. There is help for the attacks it will get better

Best Answer

Don't cut dude/chick! I have the same god damn problem you do. Not to be too harsh but yeah **** sucks for all of us. I can't sleep most of the time not to mention I have a house trained cat the needs to **** at 4am every morning and he paws my face till I get up. Do want a cat? Because believe it or not it helps. You know I took on the saying "**** em" a long time ago and it helps me through a lot of situations. I am who I am because of what I have done and been through and I wouldnt change anything.

Best Answer

Get cognitive therapy. It works. If you can't go, you can read books on it & get good results that way as well. Xoxo

Best Answer

Honestly, get a nice feel good love story book and read it before you go to sleep at night.

Best Answer