mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 12 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I have a number of thoughts and guess it depends on the timing of the kiss. Most of the time I'm probably guilty of think about how much I'm enjoying her kiss and the feel of her lips and body pressed against me. :)

Best Answer

I want the D, and he wants the V.

Best Answer

:P Lol

Best Answer

depends on my partner, if my partner is a lousy kisser/lover im thinking about another lover whos better at it then them :D

Best Answer

third base. ;-)

Best Answer

So what would be second base?

Best Answer

contact

Best Answer

tic tacs

Best Answer

Ewww! Lol

Best Answer

If she realizes how amazing she is at this very moment and at that same time I'm contemplating how I arrived at this point in time. I'm looking at the little things, like; how she squints when she kisses me, has a little smile on her face, closes her eyes and opens them, holds my hands at the same time and then puts her arms around me... It's a lot of the little things that I'm looking at as my heart melts into her eyes and I drift away into complete happiness. Aaahh. Always a perfect kiss! When you're kissing the most beautiful person in the world, nothing else can compare... truly indescribable and unmatched in every possible way.

Best Answer

do u actually think when ur doing what ur doing..

Best Answer