IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 15 Answers May 29, 2012

It's obvious why people were sad. Besides her looks she was a humanitarian a nice ,caring person devoted to using her position to help people.She was one of the first well known persons to try to help AIDS patients and was at the forefront of a movement that lost momentum after she died ; namely trying to get world leaders to ban the use of land mines because children around the world were getting limbs blown off or killed by mines that were planted in wars but were still " live" years after the conflict. At the time of her death she had finally got into a good relationship and was happy.

Best Answer

She had to know that she was just going to be breeding stock for the family.

Best Answer

That's lame.

Best Answer

You may find it lame but it is the truth. Her family was never going to be accepted into the Royal family and Lady Di was just used for breeding since Charles wanted that other lady. He could not have her for marriage due to the rules so he had to find a suitable woman to have kids with. The good side to this was that there was some new genes in the pool.

Best Answer

I felt bad for her. She was a lovely young lady who really bridged the gap between the royals and the common people. Her presence was felt across the world and when she died the whole world grieved for her. Here in the United States, I remember women in my office just crying their eyes out over her death. I really felt bad for her children. My mother died when I was young so I knew how William and Harry felt. It really sucks to grow up without a mother.

Best Answer

I felt bad for her children as well. The thing that I found disturbing is those kids were very young and they couldn't shed tears for their own mom.

Best Answer

England = Masters of the stiff upper lip. I'm sure the boys shed tears over the loss of their mother just not publicly.

Best Answer

I'm sure they did in private.

Best Answer

Really? You think Chuckles was getting her up her bum?

Best Answer

Like her death overshadowed Mother Teresa's passing. A far greater woman.

Best Answer

I think she was a wonderful lady who tried helping people in many ways. She's a person who has inspired me.

Best Answer

It was at 3am I heard the news on the radio.Im not a lover of those who impose their will by right of birth and skullduggery,but Diana never realised what she was getting into until she was there.She was murdered by them once she had served the purpose they had for her (bloodline)and never stood a chance against these people.They have murdered so many in every horrible and evil way imaginable,and are portrayed as something totally opposite to the reality of who they really are.

Best Answer

Yes she was young, head full of romance, but she grew up with the Royal family all her life, her sister dated Prince Charles once.She had a clue. I think she did love him, was heart broken, but not adverse to going after other women's husbands as well. Did a lot of AIDS/HIV, land mind victims etc.

Best Answer

I remember thinking she was much better looking than his horse-face looking mistress. But I guess it shows us that no one leads a charmed life

Best Answer

I think there's more to the story that we will never know, and it is sad she was such an inspiration to people all the world.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

I loved her ..My mum woke me up when I was a kid to watch her wedding then she woke me to watch her funeral ..very sad

Best Answer