JustCurious4Fun JustCurious4Fun 36-40, M 8 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Community

Everyday .<br />
Regards .

Best Answer

A couple months ago. I'm over due for an evaluation

Best Answer

Let me know which one you've identified as BS!

Best Answer

I will

Best Answer

Every day. Beliefs are meant to be re-evaluated.

Best Answer

Give me an example if you may.

Best Answer

today.

Best Answer

Elaborate please.

Best Answer

Well i watched an interesting Utube video from a guy named Mike Hoggard called Astrology and Observing Times He had a few points in his video that gave me new things to think about. Always re-evaluating and considering information i recieve on God.

Best Answer

Last summer, I realized I was going more and more my own direction in life living to please myself rather than to please God and I got my wake up call, re evaluated my commitment to the Lord and worked hard on trying to repent from one sin that I have never repented from before, never did it dawn on me that you could still be sinning in your dreams, as a Christian it really matters what you do from within as much as what you do in action. It's easy to look good and seem to have a high degree of integrity on the outside, but what matters the most is are you sinning on the inside? Most people hide it well, I'm learning a lot about who I am in the sight of God of who I am on the inside. And honestly I've found it more difficult to repent from those secret sins from within than it is to not drink or something.

Best Answer