Depends on the food and service ...If shes old I give more just because its respectful

Best Answer

That's so sweet. I'll keep that in mind.

Best Answer

My financial status at the moment and the service. There has been a few times I could only give 15% when I wanted to give more.

Best Answer

How bad my kids were, and how underpriced the buffet was compared to stupid white food.

Best Answer

Food and looks not part of the deal. Hopefully you are eating a place that you are pretty sure the food is going to be good. While looks are nice, service is what counts to those I dine with, min 15% up from there. The wait staff are working stiffs too.

Best Answer

Service.

Best Answer

I NEVER leave less than 15% regardless of service bc it's a hard job to begin with. ba<x>sed on service the amount of the tip will increase though. I don't leave a bigger tip if the guy is hot but my boyfriend... if the waitress is hot he always thinks the service is better than it really was LOL.

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

Food and service. I really don't care how cute my server is.

Best Answer

Yes, and her #, oops!

Best Answer

tsk tsk...

Best Answer

P.S. I always tip well unless the service is exceptionally poor, i.e. food comes out cold, it was hot at one point, no refills, snotty attitude...

Best Answer

All three

Best Answer

Speaking for myself, I can honestly say that when tipping it should be about the service more than anything. I am in the industry, lot of servers half ***.

Best Answer

I agree. Since I'm not tipping the cook or the server's stylist, service tops my list

Best Answer

in all honesty, we get no credit and all the blame. I have work at too many places where the servers COUGH *pretty boys*COUGH are busy texting instead of getting orders out while they are pipping hot.

Best Answer

I've seen that too! Unfortunately for them, that could cost them.

Best Answer

2 olives in the martini beats a burnt steak any day. If you catch my drift.

Best Answer

It depends on how poor I am that day.

Best Answer

lol exactly!

Best Answer

all of the above..

Best Answer

A mix of all those factors.

Best Answer

Most of the I leave 15% tip if the server is nice. But if their not then I don't give them sh$t

Best Answer