i'm at 1500, now trying to adjust but not lose flavor so next notch down is to go with lower calorie food same flavor just a little less fat and calories,but not too much so i don't feel lost of flavor so today would be down to 1450 or less but every day a little less tomorrow be 1400 etc.. just cause i want to keep happy while dieting and not make it feel like a chore, plus also cause if any thing while the calories change. the size stays same. Also i'm on low carb under 10 carbs a day. I only need to drop 5 pounds of water weight lol so no rush rather do it the right way then starve it off. So is this approach healthy?
natosha120 natosha120 22-25 3 Answers Jul 25, 2012

It seems healthy because you are taking your time and not doing crash dieting. You are making it a part of your lifestyle. It also good to eat smaller portions but more often and maybe add an exercise routine. Using an app like Myfitnesspal helps keep track of your calories and weight as well. Good luck in accomplishing your weight goals. :)

Best Answer

TY

Best Answer

This is actually the right way to do it. It is the way that the web md site would recommend you do it and then as you loose weight you will need and hopefully want less and less calories.

Best Answer

Well, to be honest, that sounds like a low amount of caloric intake for a male your age, but I do not know how tall you are or what your lifestyle might be or if you are currently obese and are attempting to lose significant weight. I am not a nutritionist, etc., so I cannot speak with any authority on the matter, but as just someone who tries to stay fit and healthy, I might suggest that you have your calories down about as low as you should safely go without medical supervision -- and that what you should do is increase your calorie burning by being more physically active. You need not aim of Olympic standards -- just start walking -- walk around the block, walk two blocks, get to walking at least four or five miles a day. Begin jogging and then running. Maybe take up swimming or bicycling. Add some base weight-lifting (again, not Olympic stuff, just burn calories and tone your body).

Best Answer

i'm a female

Best Answer

Oops, I'm sorry. You have a fairly generic icon (yeah, I know, so do I) and when I hoovered my cursor over it it just showed me your EP name and your age bracket and I guess I just made the wrong assumption. And now I've taken a couple of minutes to look at your EP topic groups, etc. and I won't even say anything about food or weight or anorexia because obviously you don't need me to repeat stuff you probably know better than I do. Please be careful of your health... and good luck.

Best Answer