touch cheek with cheek and......

Best Answer

I would be grabbing your boobs. Movie romance is very unrealistic. Movies are just unrealistic in general.

Best Answer

it's so unrealistic but it still gets me thinking :)

Best Answer

It normally starts with that and end too with that.Both the start and end depicting love.In between is called sex.

Best Answer

hmm too true haha

Best Answer

Almost always :D

Best Answer

ooh lucky girl ;D

Best Answer

I can't say always but often...I LOVE THAT too. All of the ones you mentioned are good. When those two hands touch your face delicately for a kiss...I melt :} Or kiss me and then run your fingers through my hair...melt again :P I love a good kiss...guess what it makes me.............melt...haha. I'm such a goof, sometimes I swear I can't help myself.

Best Answer

GIRL!! NUDGE IT! hahaha, I feel the exact same way. I had this guy in High School who had the most soft, gentle, largest and manliest hands I HAVE EVER SEEN! He used to bite his nails but it was recent so he still had nails. So they were like half bitten but not looking all ugly like they normally look. Anyway I would just stare at his hands all lesson.... I need to find him. Hahaha

Best Answer

Onley when you are kissing

Best Answer

haha, that's what making out means.

Best Answer