If the girl has a pretty face,nice body, is very smart, and has a cool personality?
Tuc39854 Tuc39854 18-21 12 Answers Mar 18, 2012

who cares...if you really,really like her go and get her...if you are ashamed of her teeth buy her a surgical mask to put on...<br />
but for me it wont matter if her teeth is crooked...and you'll be sure nobody's gonna be interested to her so she's all yours.

Best Answer

Crooked- ok......rotten, not so much.

Best Answer

Who cares as long as they person brushes their teeth. Are you looking to date a person or their teeth? Are you a closeted dentist or something? Go enjoy the date. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Best Answer

None at all! Teeth can be fixed. And even if they aren't, they add character.

Best Answer

I actually prefer buck teeth and, having them myself, must have gotten used to the "look". Any women with buck teeth out there? Yea? Contact me! :)

Best Answer

I've dated beautiful ladies and I have crooked teeth and it have never bother them.

Best Answer

yeah - like see2bee said...... i mean they're not like coming out her nostrils or something like that right ???

Best Answer

You like her? See past that

Best Answer

it makes others jealous <br />
That is all<br />
How the hell this buck teeth get this doll, they might ask

Best Answer