Lisa1471 Lisa1471 36-40, F 20 Answers Apr 14, 2012

You may not realize it but you can tell if a guy cares or not. For instance does he text or call you at least once everyday? The major thing is how often do you see him??* if your not seeing him that often He does not care!! When you care about someone you will go out your way to see them or even send a simple text message. See where you stand & reevaluate the situation. Remember* its not the end of the world hunny! keep yourself together & move on

Best Answer

He don't do Rhodes things at all.He puts hes mom and Auntie before me.

Best Answer

We cannot really generalize men. However, yes! they more often hide it. Why? because they hate drama.. which we women love!

Best Answer

Oh k.

Best Answer

Because they have hormones that aren't mature yet

Best Answer

don't think they got a clue.......& after awhile you don't give a s hit anymore..........so it all balances out ;-)

Best Answer

I was dating this guy I really like him really he has never been married or doesn't have children and he is 54 we always had fun I has a lot going on with my daughter a lot of drama he said after 5 months that we should just be friends that I need to get rid of all the drama but he calls every few days if I ask him to call he will he says he does miss me but we are at diffrent points in our lives he said my life is in turmoil and he can't Handel that oh he is in the military he hole life

Best Answer

But he showed he cares right!

Best Answer

My dude don't? He use too.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

i am engaged with an african amercan guy, I moved in with him and ever since then, he act as if he does not care for me.. he has started to act like that since I confronted him about some girls he has been talking with via tex... he completely denies it and now we barely talk..

Best Answer

I am going through the something.

Best Answer

I am a married women who was involved with a young guy and we have such a great connection! We were so much in love with each other, so I thought and I thought we were in a secret relationship. One day I know this was coming to an end because it got hard for him because I was married and he wanted more... He started to pull away from me and could handle the fact of losing him and I blow up on him by text. Now he tells me he doesn't have any feelings for me what so ever. Is he telling the truth or he just saying that because I'm married and his hiding his feelings for me?

Best Answer

Im a wife not mistress. He has no feelings for his and he just dumped her.maybe he didn't have feelings

Best Answer

well ... the man who has bad experience about revealing his true feelings in the past will usually hide his feelings ..... it's kinda life lesson. I don't usually hide my feelings I speak my thoughts without hesitate....

Best Answer

So they hide so to speak?

Best Answer

men act like they don't care because he don't care . if he do care then he will listen or understand at least what the lady wants.why hide feelings?

Best Answer

I don't know?i guess they don't know what they want.

Best Answer

is that so?

Best Answer

A little of both...they hide their feelings to the point they really start not to care

Best Answer

as most others are saying it depends on the person ... however in most cases the dominant males like to act mysterious in order for the females to want to learn more about them ... the less they show the more curious you become ... it is essentially human nature to find out whats behind the curtain ... whether it be a good idea or not ... in this case you have to figure out whether he was trying this approach or simply being retarted

Best Answer

Ok how about telling the guy your sleeping with that you can't ever just be friends with guys that your not interested in.He replies I know its hard cuz people be catching feelings.What make him say that, while just talking in general?

Best Answer

could you please rephrase the question?

Best Answer

The man that your sleeping with says in a conversation how men catch feelings while hanging with female.

Best Answer

oh def ... that is why you see friends of the opposite sex always being in a relationship together sooner or later ... its bound to happen either due to physical attraction or boredom ... you cant tell me the guy friends you have (if any) have not crossed your mind as potential partners at least a couple of times ... its wired in out brains to always seek potential mates in order to continue our species its just a fact ... it depends on how much confidence you have within yourself to act on that drive or shun it away and become a hermit

Best Answer

Its just means that he grew attached to her...

Best Answer

Who grew attatched to who

Best Answer

Well we are told to bottle everything up for so long that when we finally do want to release our feelings that we find theres a child lock on the bottle. I blame women for not going for people with emotions :P

Best Answer

It isn't that men try to hide their true feelings. They do want to be understood. Sometimes they just don't know how to express those feelings. Males get trapped between the macho role and the soft, cuddly side. If it was just you and a guy talking and you have a great relationship, he might open up a little because he was comfortable with the support you gave him no matter his answer. You wouldn't make him feel less of a man if said something was pretty or beautiful. Other guys would probably mock him for making such a statement. If you want a guy to show his true feelings, make him feel like you truly care about those feelings and you would never violate his trust. Disclaimer: Not easy to do.

Best Answer

Can the way you have sex with a man can tell you if they have feelings. Passionate kisses a lot of oral.more kisses after sex is over?

Best Answer

I can't say that the way you have sex with someone will reveal deep intimate feelings. Sexual position or act wouldn't be deciding factors. What do you talk about? Does he pay particular attention to you? Is he a gentleman to you while rough around the edges everywhere else? Does he spend time just holding you or just sitting with you? -- Basically, it comes down to what you feel in your gut. If you have doubts, ask him in private, when everything relaxed and there's no pressure to anwer. Then you'll know.

Best Answer

Depends on the circumstances, really. Hard to generalize.

Best Answer

Depends on the situation... But, for me, I act like that when I am hiding my feelings...

Best Answer

There's this guy I like and one minute he's flirting with me and when confronted about it he says he does it with everybody and then he'll flirt with me like crazy then the next day he's ignoring me and acting like I don't excised any advice.?

Best Answer

My men i been together For 4years 10months.And i notice that things that he use to do for me.He don't do them nomore.He don't call,he don't check on me.at all.And he do say i love u baby. WHAT DOES THAT TELL U?PERSONALLY.

Best Answer

Its all confusing if they say they love i guess they do

Best Answer