juejue juejue 18-21, F 25 Answers Feb 8, 2010

They are apologizing for what they believe to be a critical mistake on their part. This does not mean they will stop doing it though.

Best Answer

It means that for some reason he fears he will lose you. He is asking you what he can do to eliminate the reason he thinks he might lose you.<br />
It also means that he doesn't think communication is clear between you and that he is not sure he can trust your promises or intentions. It means he is insecure about your affections and he may be insecure in general.<br />
I'm wondering whether you might feel he is getting too close; asking for too much; maybe even smothering you to some extent? This is a typical pattern where one person is more needy and afraid of being abandoned and the other is afraid to get too close to the needy person, and thus keeps on pulling back.<br />
The further back the person pulls, the more the other person comes on. In the end, the love avoidant takes off, leaving the love addict abandoned, just as he or she feared would happen.

Best Answer

To me, because I said it, it truly truly means I don't want to lose them. <br />
I try not to be the "together forever" type, but I just don't want to have to break up with this girl because she's so great and so beautiful and I LOVE her so much that it would just hurt SO bad. That, I just don't want to ever break up with her. And I'm insecure so, I feel like it's gonna happen for sure. I'm just really afraid it will and I want to know she doesn't want it to happen either.<br />
Although I'm rather scared of together forever, I want to say I never want to leave.<br />
And although I know feelings change, I want her to know that I don't want them to ever change and that I don't want hers to either.<br />
I just plain don't want her to leave because of how much it would hurt and how happy she makes me feel.<br />
- sencerly, one from the lost continent.

Best Answer

Its yet another line of b.s. my ex said this to me when we got back together 4 months after breaking up. A month later he disappeared without a word. Two months later he came back saying the same thing amd that hes ready to open up and communicate and invest in us because "he doesnt ever want to lose me again" well tonight i told him i think my feelings are changing for him because he again seemed to be pulling away, he has commmittment issues and emotional issues for sure, i told him i no longer am ready to pursue a relationship with him and he didnt respond after that. " i dont wanna lose you" is mans way of earning ur trust until they can bust a nut then their gone again

Best Answer

They often pull that one, when there is a problem in the relationship, one they cause, and that is being discussed now.<br />
It's true, he doesn't want to lose you. Otherwise he would be the one breaking up. But the question is: what is he willing to sacrifice to keep you?

Best Answer

still confuse!

Best Answer

It means " i dont want to loose you but cannot say anything about the future so i may be the first to leave you when u really need a shoulder to cry on"...

Best Answer

That's ******* stupid, it means he really loves you and he wants you to be in his life forever!

Best Answer

they are lying, especially if thats said after "I think we should break up, but I still want to be friends" ..."i dont want to lose you", they're just saying that to make you feel better.

Best Answer

as a man, ive said that when i was insecure about what my wifes motives were towards our relationship. i think all people go through this stage in some point in life. children are meant to outgrow it as they experience healthy relationships over time. i know of my own insecurities stem from losing the people who were responsible for my happiness and wellfare growing up. ive had to learn to give new people ive met the benefit of the doubt. my wife was patient enough to know that because of my lifes experiences, i had to learn to trust her when she said "i love you". perhaps it would help to keep good communication open. i hope you find all that you are searching for. to read more from me go to: wisdomreleased.com

Best Answer

i try to go on the website....didnt work

Best Answer

"I'm enjoying the sex but I don't want any commitment."

Best Answer

when a man says that he dont want to loose u means that he loves u and want to live with u forever

Best Answer

it usually means they co-dependant... and afraid to ive & jerk by themselves...

Best Answer

Did he say it while he was tieing a cow bell around your neck.? Do you keep wondering off ?? I wouldn't bother. Life is too short. Keep up or fluk off.

Best Answer

well hat basically means that they don't want you to to date someone else or not be their girl friend

Best Answer

The guy i been talking o.for a year he hears a rumer about me he gets mad and trys to find some one but then when the rumer is cleared out he tells me he dont want to lose me but then again his still with this girl he burly got with an says his confused

Best Answer

In my case it means, I want to keep you but can’t give you what you need. <br />
My man told me he didn’t want to lose me when we discussed a break. We had a 7.5 month relationship. He consistently made me feel that I was a priority, valued and adored. Ladies if he’s not making you feel special, he’s not the one. Our problem was his pending divorce. I knew better than to date someone who hadn’t fully recovered from a break up but eventually gave into his self-serving charm. Understandably, with all he had to deal with (ex, kids, finances, etc.), there wasn’t much left to build our relationship. He wanted me to wait. No talk of goals, future, etc. began to wear on me so I initiated the break. I didn’t want it to turn into a relationship of convenience and feared resentment to give more than I got. Love, affection, chemistry may be there but know what you can handle. I miss him and fear losing him too but I’m backing off to give him the time he needs and to maintain my dignity. Being sincere, level headed, understanding and true to yourself will keep your options open. He’ll occasionally let me know he’s thinking of me via text. It’s just enough contact to keep the interest without any pressure. I believe I made the right choice for me and am hopeful of what the future may bring.

Best Answer

Beautifully said! I am in the same situation, and like you, didn't want to be a relationship of convenience and I was becoming resentful. So here we stand what now?

Best Answer

well, my boyfriend told me a few months ago that he never wanted to lose me and he was never going to let me go, i thought it ment that he was in love with me and that i really ment alot to him, then two months after we began fighting daily and saying a whole heap of nasty things to eacother, just yesterday he told me he doesn't care about me & we can't stay together if we keep fighting as we have an unhealthy realationship, and if we keep fighting we will have to let eachother go because it's too hard on both of us. Don't believe everything you hear, he mightnot mean what he says..

Best Answer

He's puttin u above all othters

Best Answer

it means he's manipulative.

Best Answer

guess is: tell him you want to be alone, or he'll get jealous

Best Answer

It means they want the option of keeping you around until something/someone better comes along.

Best Answer