I have actually stopped and walked over and asked- what do you hope to accomplish with that crap? Am I to leap up and sit on you face for a few minutes? I've never gotten a straight answer

Best Answer

That is a step farther than I have gone. Go girl!

Best Answer

You would

Best Answer

NOTE: I'm 5'10" blonde- when in NYC for work- usually in heels and imposing- shall we say- you gotta be stupid to whistle at a lawyer like that

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

And they polish up nice for court

Best Answer

LOL!<br />
I have actually wondered the same thing. What do they expect you to do, exactly? I have to think that it is an aggressive act, because there is no way in the world that they think any woman is going to jog up to them and say HI! Lets get to know each other! You seem so super cool!

Best Answer

swift naughty in the public toilets?

Best Answer

They hope you flash them your boobs! ;$

Best Answer

I cannot wait to read the comments on this question! I have wondered that my entire life.DAYUM good question WOOT!

Best Answer

Let's say it's from a group of iron-workers sitting in a row on a beam down by the nearest sidewalk. Women have that "walk" or "strut", like Bob Seger sings about first of all, and then there's that "look" that they have!! You know ladies, that over the shoulder, devil-ish "grin" or "smerk" that says; "Thanks for noticing, but you still can't have this!", and ... Now watch me as I walk away!!! lol Each time I see a woman strutting this way, I wish I had a "boom-box" on hand to instantly play; "Her Strut" from Bob Seger to blast at them so they have the song to strut to!!! lol

Best Answer

I usually smileandwave

Best Answer

Cause they think they are still in the ***** club-morons put a jerk off to shame

Best Answer

I get all red faced and hurry into the building or my car.....

Best Answer

Dont do that. Honest. Rapists look for exactly what you describe. Put your shoulders back, glare at them, and go ahead and go about your business. But dont scurry off, feeling ashamed. No matter how you feel in side, project confidence!

Best Answer

Ty for that advice...:)

Best Answer

never leave home without pockets full of rocks.........ya never know?!.........mind you i carry pebbles now ;-)

Best Answer

to run home and **********.

Best Answer