music

Best Answer

you shouldn't. consciously ignoring them will just make you think of them more. so i suggest, concentrate on something completely not related to these thoughts. try focusing on something simple like breathing. concentrate and imagine the air going inside your nose and into your lungs. then exhale and again, imagine the air going out your lungs, larynx (throat), then mouth. for me this is kinda hard to do because i can't really visualize air and all of this is going in my head so i imagine them as small molecules, little balls and then kinda slow down my breathing. this will also help in any stressful situation. *note: if your mind begins to wonder to anything, then just go back to breathing again. take as many seconds, minutes, or breathing as you like until you feel calm.

Best Answer

Focus on the good and recognize the negative thoughts for what they are. Not always successful but

Best Answer

I try to focus on the good things...my daughter mainly.

Best Answer