Goingnutswife Goingnutswife 31-35, F 9 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Marriage

"Love" is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own... Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy.<br />
Robert A. Heinlein

Best Answer

no. jealousy is stupid, love doesnt require it.

Best Answer

No jealousy probably means no love in my opinion but I can really only speak for myself. When my wife and mother of my only two children absconded with a mutual friend I was as mad as a snake, probably mad enough to kill if provoked. A part of that anger was probably jealousy. These days our paths only cross at weddings, funerals and baptisms. I do not want to make a scene, partly for my kids sake but I find it easy now because I no longer really care about her. Now that my kids have grown she no longer has the power to take them away from me and now that we are uncoupled she can not gain any benefit from lying to me. The only advantage she ever had over me is now gone. Today I do not care how dishonest or unfaithful she is because it has no impact on me. It is not my problem. It is someone else's. Time wounds all heels.

Best Answer

No, it means implicit trust. <br />
My wife wanted a job that really appealed to her, she had earned the right for it and it was offered. That was October of 10, the job required travel, a lot of it. I said fine, me and the cats can batch it for a while, after all, how could I tell her no, she had put up with my traveling all over the world with my job. She only gets home once a month, sometimes not even then if something happens. Jealousy is fear of loss of affection, maybe, fear of breeding too I suppose I have implicit faith she will do whatever is best for us, same as I have done, I miss her, wish she was home, I am not devoid of fears and sometimes late on these lonely nights I do have some odd thoughts, but not jealousy.

Best Answer

Jealousy has not to do with Love but with possessiveness Needy! Love is caring about them not what you want. Jealousy is that you want them all to yourself:-)

Best Answer

maybe it means they love you enough to make sure to never give you a reason to be jealous.

Best Answer

Jealously is not part of love. Jealously is a desire to control and true love is not about control. Where there is true love there is complete respect and trust and no need for jealously.

Best Answer

No just an exceptance of reality x

Best Answer