kyle8000 kyle8000 18-21 9 Answers Jan 12, 2012

yes except for the secret part

Best Answer

I would openly bust out "this sh*t is bannas, B-A-N-A.-N-A-S.. while walking down the street, but unfortunatly haterz exist in our society. damn lol

Best Answer

**** no

Best Answer

it ok where all friends here it's nothing to be ashamed of. lmao

Best Answer

It IS a pretty cool song ;)

Best Answer

word

Best Answer

good song

Best Answer

I rock out in public..no shame it. People love to sing poorly together publicly.

Best Answer

I dance in my kitchen all the time, must say the only ones who see me are my children, sometimes they join in.

Best Answer

I personally like gwen back in her ska days. When did she turn black?

Best Answer

and ska doesn't have black origins?

Best Answer

Yes it does, but black culture in America is much different than early eighties black culture in England.

Best Answer

I think people should sing whatever kind of music is what they are currently into... if, we didn't try to make everyone fit into these little boxes I think we'd get better music in general

Best Answer

enjoy the music for what it is..... don't judge based on race, Don't be Hatin' There's enough playa hatin going on in this world lets keep music sperate and free of rasim.

Best Answer

I'm not "playa hatin" but from Ska to commercial hip hop? whatever happened to "Do you" or "keep it real"? She is about as fake as the commercial music scene gets. One thing I find funny though is suburban white kids who's social life is influenced by their music. And as for the racism remark, I am not racist or bashing on black people, My father just happens to be Nigerian.

Best Answer

then where ?

Best Answer