That isn't how it works.

Best Answer

I certainly hope so.

Best Answer

Me too, so we can continue to smoke without those cops harassing.

Best Answer

there are too many people making money on it being illegal. Our system is ba<x>sed on it being illegal, no matter how much help the drug bring to society, for now, it benefits the ''Penal Industrial Complex" too much to legalize it. ..and that's the truth. There are other factors and opponents of marijuana that make it doomed for national acceptance. The big Pharm companies are also making a lot of money on drugs that they sell to people who woud better benefit by using marijuana, if it were only legal. Sorry, I hate to be a buzkill ..

Best Answer

No buzz killl, they do want to make the money off of pharmaceutical drugs as opposed to cheap marijuana which can help in pretty much some of the same things!

Best Answer

It is not likely to be made legal in the lifetime of any one on this site. While you think it is safe, it is not. While you think the majority of people support legalization, they do not. So basically we have a vocal minority screaming that everyone is behind them, when all they have is a picture of people behind them. Even those that formerly smoked pot heavily are against legalization after they grow up and start acting responsible. <br />
Now before you go off on the imaginary benefits of the drug I will point out i do nto care if it is legalized or not. I have smoked it and it is fun. But the reality of the situation is that most do not want it legal. And it is dangerous. So it will not be legalized any time soon.

Best Answer

what's more dangerous? Cigarettes or weed?

Best Answer

IN day to day operations? Weed. It has been proven you remain stoned far beyond your ability to detect reduced reaction times. In long term? Cigarettes now only because they are legal, no need to add another dangerous legal activity. Last thing we need is crashes from second hand weed smoke. BUt none of this disputes any of my initial statements.

Best Answer

people smoke weed and drive anyways!!!

Best Answer

people drink and drive despite that being illegal as well. you have a point i assume?

Best Answer

they have not been 1 reported that on marijuana, it's a known fact and you can look this up that alcohol impair your judgement way more than marijuana does!!!!

Best Answer

Oct. issue of Epidemiologic Reviews -researchers analyzed nine large-scale drugged driving studies. The researchers found that drivers who tested positive for marijuana within three hours of using were more than twice as likely to be involved in a motor vehicle crash. The study also showed that the crash risk was higher if the marijuana concentration levels found in the urine were higher. ..................so you want to legalize a drug that is carcinogenic and impairs driving. And at the same time impairs for up to weeks after the high has apparently worn off? Not only that it can impair those not involved in smoking it. You may have been toking on laced joints if this makes sense to you. Or you do not really care, you just want to make up reasons to legalize your illegal habit?

Best Answer

That would be a step in the right direction, but I'd rather just see cigarettes made illegal.

Best Answer

word, anything that causes cancer for sales should be illegal!!!!

Best Answer

Effects on the Lungs
Numerous studies have shown marijuana smoke to contain carcinogens and to be an irritant to the lungs. In fact, marijuana smoke contains 50-70 percent more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than tobacco smoke. Marijuana users usually inhale more deeply and hold their breath longer than tobacco smokers do, which further increase the lungs' exposure to carcinogenic smoke. Marijuana smokers show dysregulated growth of epithelial cells in their lung tissue, which could lead to cancer...... edited the previous one because was too repetitive..... but seems you agree that weed should remain illegal.

Best Answer

I'm aware of that info, and yes I do agree. It would be a step in the right direction because it would put a hurt on the cigarette industry. And it may be worse than tobacco smoke, but I'm talking about cigarettes, not tobacco. I helped my father quit smoking cigarettes by buying him a really nice meerschaum pipe and pounds of pure flavored tobacco for pipe smoking.

Best Answer

you can eat weed and get high, you don't have to smoke it! Duh

Best Answer

eat some tobacco, see how that goes!

Best Answer

do you think you should be able to drive a car or supervise children stoned?...

Best Answer

so do you think they should make alcohol illegal?

Best Answer

and yes I act perfectly normal when I'm high perfectly on point!

Best Answer

yes . yes i do.. booze is the debble.

Best Answer

Of course he does, he's a pot head.

Best Answer

please dont run for politics.... ever, for the love of humanity

Best Answer

and so is Snoop Dogg and he has a wonderful family which he takes care of and loves!

Best Answer

bahahahah. ok so snoop dog is you control?.. man i vote we keep it illegal

Best Answer

he had 2 years with total control of both houses of congress. Did he do it then? No. What makes you think he is going to do it now. he just wants your vote, he will tell you what ever YOU want to hear to get your vote.

Best Answer

The scary part is that idiots like that one vote.

Best Answer

quite simply no. Although if they were smart enough they would cause they would tax the **** out of it like cigs and makes tonnes of money

Best Answer