AlaskanHero AlaskanHero 46-50, M 10 Answers May 8, 2012

I pull up a chair and watch and listen....

Best Answer

Yes, it can be entertaining!

Best Answer

I used to love sitting out in my back yard and watching the house behind me (The back of their yard and house.) I would watch the husband beat not just the wife but also the kids and even the dog. He was also our county states attorney. Dupage county IL.

Best Answer

That's crazy! But it happens to all kinds, doesn't it?

Best Answer

Ha, no my neighbors are nuts I pay them no mind. Of course sometimes you can't help but hear some of it. And I couldn't give a crap less if they listen to my yelling and fights. I'm usually just yelling at my animals anyway. Like a dirty little escapist cow or goat, or a bad little kitty who stole my coney!

Best Answer

Omg. This is happening to me right now. I live in a townhouse where there are two units in one building. I can't see my neighbors but I hear them. This scared the sht out of me. I heard a man yelling curses at a lady like "I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT YOU!". You may be thinking that its an ordinary scream but this man yelled his lungs out. I also heard loud bangs against the floors and walls, so loud and hard that it shook the room. Im assuming that the guy is beating this lady up or possibly torturing her. I hear her deathly screams of pain. "NO! NO! NO!". I've never been exposed to this stuff so I'm really scared shtless right now. Idk what to do

Best Answer

Ignore, mostly.

Best Answer

There was a time,with my 1st husband and 5 kids, that WE were the 'screaming neighbours'. I used to call us 'The Louds'!

Best Answer

Thanks for the honest comment!

Best Answer

No problem...LOL!

Best Answer

I tell them to shut the hell up or I am calling the police.

Best Answer

This is happening to me right now!

Best Answer

I don't watch but I'll listen.

Best Answer

I was worried because my wife just went outside and didn't know what was happening.

Best Answer