i couldnt care less

Best Answer

makes me feel like it is more their problem then mine

Best Answer

A,B and C,all of the above but it does let you know the good people from the bad.Even if some people are jealous of you,they will tell you so and live and let live.Others will conspire against you and try to take or destroy what you have earned or created.Who needs more ******** in our lives?Jealousy only weeds them out!!!It is social suicide!

Best Answer

Curious as to what the hell for?

Best Answer

I know, I know..

Best Answer

off

Best Answer

B I guess, or D: Angry. They don't have a clue what I've been through in my life and the ones who have been jealous of me are the types who wouldn't be able to handle it if those things happened to them.

Best Answer

i feel like hav got wat dey dont.....but i also fil a bit worried cos som jealous pple could be dengerious

Best Answer

It depends where the jealousie comes from. If it is from a daughter because people tell them they do not look like mom - it is sad... we hate when our baby suffers... Besides that I even do not know...<br />
or don't remember when and how it happened....

Best Answer

None of what you give as choices.<br />
In my real life: I have known of people who are jealous of me, I *know* people who are jealous of me and when I am behind closed doors I sometimes smile to myself (at least) or laugh at them (at most). That's the truth :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

bad and good,but as for weekender said...i agree...what the hell for...

Best Answer

I avoid that $#!t

Best Answer