Peachh Peachh 16-17, F 13 Answers Feb 25 in Health

I feel the same Im always called skinny and hate it. Most models are overly skinny and look beautiful

Best Answer

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. It's all about perspective. As long as you're happy and healthy, the rest shouldn't matter as much.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter what people have to say about your physical features as long as you are happy and comfortable about them.

Best Answer

Too fat or too skinny means you are unhealthy. I've been too skinny my entire life..I was made fun of all through out elementary school and even middle school:/ but the thing about being too skinny is, all u have to do is eat more !! People who are too fat have the fatness in their family genes, eat too much, eat too much unhealthy food, don't exercises, eat their feelings etc etc. I feel bad for fat people but with skinny people it's not nearly as bad.

Best Answer

I eat exactly what I want to, when I want to. Simple as that. It's what keeps me happy.

Best Answer

Well ARE you too skinny ? Cause with me I just have a very very fast metabolism. I too eat what I want when I want but a lot of the time that's not enough. If u want to gain or maintain ur weight, try Ensure Plus. I personally like the taste of the vanilla, the strawberry is beyond disgusting..

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

Only if it upsets you the same, I mostly just ignore people who talk sh!t about me

Best Answer

It is the same.

Best Answer

I dunno. what's your weight and height ? I guess as long as you don't look like a skeleton with skin you're probably ok :)

Best Answer

50-52 kg, 180 cm.

Best Answer

great. the metric system. lol. so, I'm guessing around 115-120 pounds and you are around 5 feet 6 inches tall.

Best Answer

5.90 feet and 110.23 pounds

Best Answer

I was pretty close on both :) nope, you are not too skinny. you're just right...perfect for your height and weight

Best Answer

Either way it's hurtful. Being too skinny isn't attractive and neither is being too fat. But if anything, they are on opposite ends of the scale.

Best Answer

As someone who was fat when I was younger and now skinny, yes it is the same.

Best Answer

i think your gorgeous! and you should add me :3

Best Answer

not really :D

Best Answer