What exactly is it that leads them to think that way? The pupils change or what?
Cancelled Cancelled 70+ 5 Answers Nov 14, 2010

no, the eyesare said to be the windows to the soul, i can tell if i know someone, but i can also fake that everythings ok in myself by concentrating..........unless im physically ill....

Best Answer

I hear people saying that they can tell that something was wrong by looking into that persons eye not even knowing them from a bar of soap.

But yeah it makes much sense if you actually know the person.

That second line you've just said describes someone who was always bubbly and very focussed that one day out of the blue she decided to end her life. Nobody suspected a thing but some said they could tell in her eyes that something was wrong.

Best Answer

well when u are with a liar they wont look at u and say things they avoid eyecontact

Best Answer

Well, if you know the person well enough or your drawn to eyes you can tell by color for example my eyes are blue but when I am sad,upset, or depressed they turn dark and almost grey. When I am happy, excited, or hyper my eyes are very bright and sparkely. You can also tell by depth and shape of the eyes.

Best Answer

That makes much sense. Thank you

Best Answer