thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 12 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Well, that ****** me off honestly. Teaching is one of the hardest jobs.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

ANYONE who states; "teaching isn't a real job" is a full blown idiot! Teaching can be tough. You have to hold your students' attention and you must impart knowledge. Not every student is on the same level so you must adjust for those who are a little slow. You have to care. It can be rewarding at times and it can also wear you down. When it wears you down you have no choice but to pick yourself back up and start again. If you can't do that, then it's time to stop and find other work.

Best Answer

I wouldn't suggest it

Best Answer

it is a real job, someone has to do it, ive been para aide subbing in the schools and thats a real job to me

Best Answer

no never coz they are also trying to teach others how it is bad....so does that mean that their thoughts are not real also.

Best Answer

nope<br />
teaching is THE job

Best Answer

Teachers salaries should be like doctors salaries.<br />
It's your kids education, it's kinda important. Plus nurses do more than doctors anyway.

Best Answer

In general, teachers possess some of the sharpest minds on our "planet'...They teach thinking "ideas"....

Best Answer