scubafever scubafever 46-50, M 13 Answers Oct 13, 2010

i have two members of my family who always talk bad about everyone. one is my brother in law and i dont give a crap about what he thinks or says .but the other one is my brother and i found out he has been talking crap to some people in my family about me ,trying to put m e down and look bad . at first i was a little hurt then i find him doing it right when i walk out of a room and when i come back he is not saying anything . i told my mom that she might want to talk to him about this .i am at my last straw with him and i have a bad feeling that i am going to hurt him real bad

Best Answer

I cant help it that it bothers me when someones talks bad about me. I hate unjusts, so It bothers me, but screw that noise if I will live a certain way because of what they say.

Best Answer

Nobady talks bad about me , and if they did i really don't give a $hit !

They don't pay my bills..................... ;)

hhhahahhaaaaaaaa ................. i wish they did !

Best Answer

Didn't mean to upset you.

Best Answer

Well, I don't know anything about myself in relation to others so this is a difficult question to answer.

Seeing as my only insight into myself is through others' eyes, what someone may say about me can really affect my emotions (rare phenomena) although, if they are moronic naturally, they are also ignorable.

Best Answer

people dont talk bad about me..well dat i know...if there where ppl dat did..i wouldn't care..especially if its a lie..life goes on

Best Answer

I haven't heard anyone talk bad about me.... guess they do it behind my back.

:P

Best Answer

I just think theres nothing bad to say about you.

Best Answer

People don't talk bad about me ... and live.

Best Answer

scarey guy!

Best Answer

Let me share my amazing story on how i deal with this peoples,

I have been in a relationship coming to the fifth month now,last month my boyfriend skipped school to attend his BMT mates birthday celebration.At that function he met many other friends and merely know them as a hi-bye friends,what happened was his hi-bye friends said many things about me which was not even true,he choose to believe it rather than my story,he called and confronted then still i denied i don't know the bunch of guys but eventually i had no choice to spill it out yes i do know them back in sec school i don't know them as someone close to me,so many disgusting words were being said which might be hard to accept till today but then i realize life goes on.My boyfriend didn't stop there he pressured me more for information i noticed his pattern when he kept asking and asking i said yes where there should be a no,he was so contented to know and kept quiet then went again you sure that's your final answer,i told myself one fine day the truth will be out where it will be too late to regret.He went around to ask people more about me even friends that are close to me this has affected me for a number of days.One fine day i told myself if i continue being like that i will be a stagnent water not a fresh water that changes everyday,i set my goals and told myself i need to work towards instead of letting people to take my time and energy off it.Always tell yourself the best revenge is a life well lived,create the laughter and most importantly you have to be happy always.Ignorance to our haters will make them hate you even more that's when eventually they will give up not the other way round:)

Best Answer