Choose only one.
Durion23 Durion23 18-21, M 18 Answers Jul 19, 2012

I used to be an opiate addict (Oxycontin). I took it for pain at first and I quickly realized that it also numbed a lot of my emotional pain too. I just wanted to escape from everything. Itt wasn't worth all the pain I went through during withdrawals though. I feel that it also messed me up because I just don't feel happy like I used to before I became addicted. I am now trying to deal with my emotional problems in a much more healthier way (:

Best Answer

I think it can be either way. People with problems sometime self-medicate with drugs, and people sometimes start taking drugs which may lead to all sorts of problems.

Best Answer

..and when it all comes down to it, drugs cause problems!

Best Answer

Considering that everybody has problems, regardless of their drug use, it is hard to say that drugs have any role.

Best Answer

People create problems for them self then try to forget about them buy using, they forget for a bit but the problems do not go away. So I feel that it is a mixture of the two in some cases. Btw your talking about hard drugs like crack and heroin etc...........right ?

Best Answer

Drugs themselves don't cause problems. Drugs simply are. It's their use (or misuse) by iots that cause problems.

Best Answer

its not clear. the question asks is it A or B, but some people use drugs for problems and it does help, sometimes people use drugs for getting high, sometimes getting high helps. its never black and white, its different for everyone. besides that when you say drugs it isnt clear if you mean marijuana or hard drugs and those are completely different things.

Best Answer

People with problems use drugs to escape reality.

Best Answer

Some of the people who don't use drugs do have some problems. Some of the people who use drugs don't have too many problems. Some of the people who use drugs do have some problems. Some of the people who don't use drugs don't have too many problems.

I guess the questions could be: What are the drugs? What are the problems? Who are the people?

Best Answer

People

Best Answer

Well since you said choose one so I'm going with the former.

Best Answer

Don't pay attention to drugs. It sucks.

Best Answer

Every person has problems of some sort. Since everyone has **** their dealing with everyone who uses drugs to cope with it will gotta deal with the stuff that drugs enhances and masks on top of the problem itself.

I do believe that coping with struggles through using drugs eventually causes more problems then the initial problem itself.

I can't choose just one when it's both.

Best Answer