Idoagree Idoagree 41-45 9 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Singledom

depends what you want in a relationship...if you're not getting what you want or need..maybe now is the time.

Best Answer

If you have to ask this question, it's not looking very promising. <br />
You can TELL when someone truly and sincerely wants to be with you.

Best Answer

Thanks for the honesty. :)

Best Answer

When YOU FEEL it is time to cut it, and not a set time limit as on the calendar. This is obviously the time for you right now or you would not be asking.

Best Answer

I already cut the relationship 3 months ago, after 10 months.
I was very patient and took things slowly. After about 8 mts I brought it up, and he wanted 4 more months.. I didn't see clear efforts, so I cut it short at 10 months. What would he do with the extra 2 months if he isn't doing the work anyway? I know... I am too strict... but he can do his homework at his owntime... :P

Best Answer

I have to give you credit as I would not have been so kind at the point of him asking for 4 months. He should know by 8 months if there was any real feelings or not. You were more than generous with the efforts and time that you gave.

Best Answer

He said one year = 12 months... Nah!
Thanks, Wigglebottom :)

Best Answer

I agree with Wigglebottom. If you are asking that question, it feels like the time to move on.

Best Answer

take it as it comes. as long as you're both on the same page, there's nothing to worry about, but if you're hearing wedding bells, and he's not coming across, you might as well move on.

Best Answer

No clue .. I'm **** at relationships ;-)

Best Answer

Don't worry - we both will get better at it! ;)

Best Answer

Lol ... Hope so x

Best Answer