depends what you want in a relationship...if you're not getting what you want or need..maybe now is the time.

Best Answer

If you have to ask this question, it's not looking very promising. <br />
You can TELL when someone truly and sincerely wants to be with you.

Best Answer

Thanks for the honesty. :)

Best Answer

When YOU FEEL it is time to cut it, and not a set time limit as on the calendar. This is obviously the time for you right now or you would not be asking.

Best Answer

I already cut the relationship 3 months ago, after 10 months.
I was very patient and took things slowly. After about 8 mts I brought it up, and he wanted 4 more months.. I didn't see clear efforts, so I cut it short at 10 months. What would he do with the extra 2 months if he isn't doing the work anyway? I know... I am too strict... but he can do his homework at his owntime... :P

Best Answer

I have to give you credit as I would not have been so kind at the point of him asking for 4 months. He should know by 8 months if there was any real feelings or not. You were more than generous with the efforts and time that you gave.

Best Answer

He said one year = 12 months... Nah!
Thanks, Wigglebottom :)

Best Answer

No clue .. I'm **** at relationships ;-)

Best Answer

Don't worry - we both will get better at it! ;)

Best Answer

Lol ... Hope so x

Best Answer