TaurasiWade TaurasiWade 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Community

Yes, but my way.

Best Answer

if it seems like a serious question, then i answer it as best as i can. if i don't have anything more valuable to offer than what someone else has already answered then i skip it.

Best Answer

Before even deciding to answer, I will read a person's question and decide whether their question appears to be sincere. If it's a question that deserves a sincere answer, I usually do my best to answer it with sincerity.

On occasion, I have answered people's questions rather inappropriately (although they did not specify how serious they were at the outset). In those cases, I have replied back to the original writers and expressed my sorrow, or apologies for my not having understood the serious nature of their questions.

Usually, sincere people will understand my reaching out to them, and will reply in kind.

Hope this helps,

AnonymousButCandid.

P.S. If I happen to feel a question is the opposite of serious, I will either not answer it, or will find some "clever" answer to their less-than-serious question.

Best Answer

I usually skip those

Best Answer

Fock no! What is this?

Best Answer

Depends upon the question.

Best Answer

Sometimes I can not help myself.....I must reply with sass.

Best Answer

if they say that spesificly then yes.

Best Answer

Seriously?

Best Answer