Due to the highly judgmental nature of some ppl

Best Answer

Because people will generally clarify if they're asking just as a point of info, or on someone else's behalf.

Best Answer

why would they be asking if it wasn't for themselves or someone they knew?

Best Answer

So when I say "why do you" it automatically means me? NO. IT DOESN'T. People assume way to much. What...I can't be curious how everyone else thinks?

Best Answer

no that's not what i mean, most people on here want to know how other people would handle things and that usually helps them decide how to handle it, that's normally how it goes,
i get it, people are curious,
but dont get pissed because people asume something that is 90% of the time correct

Best Answer

Why do you assume I assume that? Or are you assuming one who isn't me is assuming this person that isn't you is assuming this?<br />
Ah...details...details....details...

Best Answer

becuz this site is anoyous and most questions here are 1st peson related

Best Answer

Well why do you assume the answer you are getting is from the person answering and not from somebody else?

Best Answer

If a question that is asked on here, There is a reason for that question to be asked.

Best Answer

Yeah,curiosity....not self help.

Best Answer

Why not for help. I have many questions, and I ask how I should handle a situation. I don't know how to handle it, because I am too week when it comes for a person that i care for.

Best Answer