I do it out of appreciation for the time taken to answer. Hey that's part of their life they're handing over!!

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

aww shucks!

Best Answer

I was wondering the same thing. Get all excited thinking your very thoughtout or clever answer was liked until u look thru the others and see the same thing. I don't want a pity "like". I want to get a like because someone really did like it. Now, to keep from arguments I will say that oftentimes there are a lot of good answers. But I have found hat certain people just like all of the answers out of curtosy....if u like it then like it. If its not ur favorite then just leave it alone. Lol. How'd I do for helping u out on this one, puck?

Best Answer

I like your answer ! :) :). I mean, realllllly liked it.. :)

Best Answer

Lol. Good. I really like your question, really! :)

Best Answer

I do find that more than one answer is like-able, I find them different or interesting and something I dint think of, even if those answers contradict each other or dont agree with my view. <br />
At times, I also mark the question as "Good Question", even if the answers aren't that interesting. <br />
No, you don't have to "like" this answer, if you don't like it. LOL.

Best Answer

I also make comments on answers that I think are good answers and relevant to what I ask. It is a good interaction!

Best Answer

Actually there's been a few times when I've read an answer and have thought, you cheeky sod and later think, actually thats quite funny

Best Answer

It should be OK to not like every answer. Someone's self esteem shouldnt hinge on whether or not their answer was liked on EP Q&A.

Best Answer

omg plz like this D': D': D':

Best Answer

i dont know ive always wondered that?..will you like this lol

Best Answer

I don't think so. Other members vote on their favorite answer

Best Answer