GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 9 in Doing Good

nope unless there kids ( I live in a small town) then I say I know your mum and where you live (even if I dont there not sure lol) and Im going round there to tell her what you did 99% sh1t themselves

Best Answer

I suppose if it's young kids, I would be more apt to call them on it. That's simply because I would wonder if their parents know what they're up to. And, kids with their false bravado need to know that might fly with their friends, but not everyone is going to think they're "cool".<br />
With adults, I usually just avoid them since it's usually a waste of time doing anything else at that point.

Best Answer

So that's the reason when you're older people won't tell you what you did wrong. Thank you, I get it now.

Best Answer

their age factors into it...i was taught to respect my elders..i also understand they come from a different era.

Best Answer

Their age definitely factors into my reaction. It depends on what the specific offense was whether or not their gender does too.

Best Answer

Yeah, it probably does. ;/

Best Answer

of course - everything affects how we react to people - how much though and what way is impossible to truly answer

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

yeah. most of the time i just ignore them tho, complete waste of energy.

Best Answer

Not really. Though if they were offensive enough I suppose their size might make me mitigate my response

Best Answer

well what do they do?

Best Answer

For instance give you the finger.

Best Answer

i dont care what age they are theyll get punched in the mouth.

Best Answer

most time

Best Answer