forsakentruth forsakentruth 31-35, M 18 Answers Mar 21, 2011

First, I disagree with your premise. Second, when dealing with many true conservatives they have the same mindset as the very religious -- facts don't affect their worldview, their beliefs are a matter of faith, so you end up either getting frustrated and just yelling something at them or just walking away.

Best Answer

It's not always the case. I've got quite a few liberal friends who don't do that with me., I know the left can be very vicious with people who don't agree with them, but so can the right. I would say the left is worse, but that's probably cause I'm not left!<br />
**Morphine dreams please give me one example of FOX news lying.

Best Answer

Because liberals cannot handle facts, so they argue the only way they no how.

Best Answer

You can usually know what a person is guilty of ba<x>sed on what they accuse you of.

Best Answer

You're simply experiencing the opposite side of the coin.

Best Answer

I would say that this question is ba<x>sed on a fact-less point of view.

Best Answer

It is easier to cry foul and kick over the table than study the facts. this is true for all sides. Also sound bites and bumper stickers are catchy.

Best Answer

You mean the way ChakatBlackstar responded? That kind of name calling?

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

for fun.

Best Answer

What a totally asinine question. As if conservatives don't do the same thing as well! Grow up! Quit acting like a little kid in a sandbox. Actually... that's pretty much how democrats and republicans act these days. Like little kids in a sandbox hurling insults at each other. Both parties suck the big one and both parties are corporate *******.

Best Answer

And of course conservatives never attack Liberals or call them Communists or Pinkos. Pot calling the kettle black I would say. And your completely unfounded generalization is not ba<x>sed on facts either so that is a bit hypocritical I think.<br />
Further to that in my experience conservatives deal in dogma not facts so it is kind of hard to deal in facts with them.

Best Answer

are not liberals and communists in agreement with the same ideologies? if I were to pose the question the other way I would be applauded by all these people who have called me every name in the liberal playbook..hypocrites

Best Answer

They refuse to believe that they might be wrong, And if they know that they are, Then they may steel argue for there own benefit... Interesting thank ill have a beer on this one...hmmmmmm

Best Answer

There was a conservative on EP that I tried to debate with facts. I did it respectfully and he BLOCKED me.

Best Answer

Facts like ?

Best Answer

Stereotyping and ignorance on either side of the line could lead to this type of treatment. Hopefully the one presenting the views is doing so in an educated way, while the listener is open to intelligent debate.

Best Answer