Aggression, silence, sarcasm, physical abuse (not to the person specifically). How do you deal with pain inflicted by someone you care about?
Nightfalling Nightfalling 18-21 11 Answers May 22 in Dating & Relationships

WoW thanks! You just made me more stronger.... <br /><br />
thats what i feel when ppl hurt

Best Answer

That's really good in a sense! Being able to look at pain and see it as strength. But don't forget to check if it's actually had an impact and it's resurfacing in other ways that aren't so good to and for you!

Best Answer

depends on what kind of hurt we are talking about? physical then I will lash it right back to them! verbal? well I can get mean right back actcha! But if it is like doing say not letting you see your own Grandchild? Well there is not much you can do ,but what I did was tell her they are no longer my Family any more . <br />
Because doing something this hurtful when you can not do a doggon thing about it is hard. When she wants to act like a grown up then I may talk to her again.

Best Answer

That's rough. Not allot you can do. For every action there is an opposing and equal reaction . so there must have been something you've done to cause enough hurt in her to disable you from seeing your grand kids?

Best Answer

How about a mean *** boyfriend? who I think hits her and cheats on her? He is one of my big reasons why I can not see my Grandaughter. I see my other Grandson my youngest daughter I'm close to! I have fun with my Grandson !

Best Answer

Depends on the situstion

Best Answer

Watch in awe as my glorious walls crumble and wonder where I went wrong. Speaking hypothetically of course as I've faced no foe with proper artillery yet.

Best Answer

That's good. Although it's probably impossible, I hope you continue being unmarked by the cuts of close loved ones.

Best Answer

Oh, it'll happen in due time. I know where I'm weak.

Best Answer

Instinctively I have an urge to hurt them as much as they've hurt me. I'm glad that I've learned to resist that urge because I don't want to operate in the same way as someone whose behaviour I find despicable.

Best Answer

Me too. I wholeheartedly agree. After you fire back just as viscous then nothing is clear and noone knows where it started and how to end it on good terms because then it's just war. Hurt for hurt.

Best Answer

go to my room, wrap myself in blankets and cry in the corner and then i come out of my room 4 hours later still sad

Best Answer

As I stated above my instinct is to hurt back. But once I can put down my gaurd all I want to do is fall in a heap and cry about why and how things came to this.

Best Answer

BUT if im physically hurt, i will kill

Best Answer

if someone I know hurts my feelings or is abusive in some way, I internalize my pain; I might hold onto the pain or anger until I have come to terms with it or me and that other person can sit down later and talk it ouit.

Best Answer

How long will you hold it in if you never get a chance to bring it up or if that person never brings up said hurt/issue?

Best Answer

I might have to hash it out myself, just deal with what I'm feeling. I've dealt with it that way for most of my life. I haven't always had someone to turn to. I only had myself.

Best Answer

I start off quiet and then get all defensive and start having a go!

Best Answer

Relatively healthy and normal! It's better to be less reactive at the start. Unlike myself..

Best Answer

sarcasm u?

Best Answer

Have you always used sarcasm as a vice of defence?

Best Answer

Look at my avi.

Best Answer

Do you use sarcasm on everyone? Or only people who hurt/betray you?

Best Answer

Everyone.

Best Answer

So if your avi is something you stand by, do you think people in general are idiots? And if so, do they have to somewhat impress or prove to you that they aren't to be able to get closer to you? Because sarcasm can be a wall you put up for protection.

Best Answer