Jamillea Jamillea 22-25, F 14 Answers Jan 13 in Community

I almost never say anything. I don't like people knowing I have a weakness in whatever area was touched on. Sometimes I probably should say something (and don't), e.g. with a close friend or my boyfriend--I just find those conversations exhausting.

Best Answer

Oh without question or hesitation.

Best Answer

Always communicate, let people know, do not hold it in,

Best Answer

yes i do tell them...

Best Answer

You need to let them know gently

Best Answer

depends on who it is and who I am that day

Best Answer

It depends on the particular someone. With one particular someone, I hold it inside, no matter what or my expression will trigger a fight. With most others, I allow myself to think about my reaction and then tell them about it after some time has gone by.

Best Answer

I usually just keep it to myself. My husband is the only person truly capable of hurting my feelings and he doesn't seem to give a flip about them anyway.

Best Answer

I'm to kind to get upset

Best Answer

I usually keep it to myself...sometimes I write on it.

Best Answer

they cant miss it

Best Answer

I usually don't tell them. There are so many cruel people in this world now that I suspect many of them are cruel just to elicit a response from people. So I choose not to give them the satisfaction of seeing that I am hurt.

Best Answer

Do you like it in the butt?

Best Answer