5 year relationship.
Promyse Promyse 36-40, F 10 Answers Jan 30, 2012

Depends.... Sometimes the truth is more damaging than a mystery. I never appreciate sudden disappearance and I prefer to know what it is about me that annoys people but I stopped expecting people to say "I dislike you and never want to see you again" when they could just fade out of my life. I stopped expecting it when it came time to break up with my ex and she wanted to know why... Such a complicated question with no satisfactory answer. Over a year after, with plenty of excessive thought on the subject, this is as simple as I could imagine truthfully explaining it : You cheated, you lied, you kept cheating, you yelled at me so easily, you controlled me, you manipulated me, you isolated me from my friends, you refused to talk when a problem comes up, you screwed with my head, and you've made me more unstable than I've ever been.<br />
And knowing her, she'd have been crying for hours if I'd told her all that, even if I tried to explain I loved her as much as I hated her. She would hate herself so much. The most I was willing to say straight and direct was "You cheated." The rest was a huge part of it too but I hated the thought of hurting her even though I believed in being brutally honest. Now how can I blame someone for not wanting to tell me off before disappearing?

Best Answer

For me, it isn't a good thing. it's gonna hurt the one who has been left behind so much, spending most of the time, thinking why,what could be the reason. and for example one day you were so happy together through ups and downs of your relationship you still stayed together then all of a sudden one would go away without saying goodbye?how could that be, has that someone found another, are you not important to that person already? actually, it's so hard. it might even leave you sleepless for many night, especially when you truly are in love with the person who left.

Best Answer

hahaha....i am beyond this , my head is not working :((

Best Answer

Not sure.

Best Answer

Not in my opinion..as someone else stated, the world is crazy, and you just never know. I do think some people don't think saying "goodbye" is a big deal.

Best Answer

No, it's not a good thing. It leaves the recipient of the lack of farewell, a bit confused and wondering why they slipped out without saying good bye. It can leave a question why a hurried good bye was needed. Was there something offensive done to them? Did they not want to interact one more time with you? It's easy to start to doubt yourself and question the others motive. I think that's why the behavior is considered rude.

Best Answer

no, you never know, the way **** happens you may never see them again.

Best Answer

it's not good. i too experienced that..

Best Answer

my preferred exit strategy... saves small talk

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer