bad drivers especially on motorways and in shopping centres (malls!!). keep death of the roads

Best Answer

The one-upers. No matter your problem, they've had the same thing happen to them, and it was always worse than whatever issue you're dealing with. <br />
So I guess... pathological liars? :D

Best Answer

when folks act like they're not listening to what i'm saying, then *come up with* the same idea minutes or hours later... that blows.

Best Answer

People insisting they know what the law is because they have a third cousin who was pre law before he dropped out to become a Sarbuck’s barista or some variation or that tale

Best Answer

lots of things...it's usually things to do with people.

Best Answer

Texting.

Best Answer

People talking very loud on their cellphone.......................

Best Answer

I use to do that all the time. Lol I did it just now. Anyhow ...... I HATE IT when people constantly ask me the same question or too many questions in one sitting. It's fun to play a fun game of Q&A, but .... 8 year old girls? no. & my boyfriend whom is so much smarter than me had a habit of correcting me even though he knew what i meant . that gets under my skin from time to time. but i love him

Best Answer

Oh dude a lot of tings.....<br />
When my dad starts talking to me,<br />
when I can't find any monkeys in my animal crackers<br />
Erks, thats about it....^.^

Best Answer

I dont like people scrabbling their hands in their bag of chips or popcorn, or bouncing their knee out of jitteryness. Perfurme also annoys me and makes my eyes sting. I work in a cubicle environment.

Best Answer

Tough one! You Are! LOL!

Best Answer

I can tune most things out, but those things just get me... LOL

Best Answer

People who get upset when I roll my eyes... Kidding<br />
I hate having my time wasted..... Give me the short version first... If I need detail.. I'll ask.

Best Answer