I mean no racism. I'm just wondering that when someone said Asians, most people would think one specific country... mostly common Chinese.
shinomack shinomack 16-17 8 Answers Jan 28 in Community

My first thought is 'The Eyes' NOT a particular country.

Best Answer

I am sure it depends on your personal experience with Asians. I tend not to use the term Asians very much because it is too broad a term. But having been in China, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and several other countries in East Asia, South Asia and Southeast Asia, the differences between the nationalities are quite apparent. I think this is the same as talking about Latinos or Hispanics. People from Mexico are different from people from Puerto Rico or the Dominican Republic or one of many other South American or Spanish-speaking countries.

Best Answer

I myself is an Asian but the first thing I really think of is Chinese. Maybe its because they have a big population and every country seems to have a Chinese citizen.

Best Answer

i think of beautiful women

Best Answer

I don't think any specific country, although China would be a good guess considering it is absolutely gigantic. If I can see the person, I might think a country based on the way they look though.

Best Answer

Well can't compete with highest population!!!

Best Answer

There are over two billion people in the world who could be called Asian. I don't think of any one type when I hear the term.

Best Answer