bruno4u bruno4u 26-30, M 12 Answers Mar 15, 2012

Sometimes it mean nothing because either people say it too much or they say it and don't mean it and sometimes get worst because you don't know what those words mean yourself. Real love is not about saying I love you too it's just like getting a gift and it mean something to you so you appreciate it because it can simply mean I lust you.

Best Answer

Back off; things are moving too fast.

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

The World..If they mean it

Best Answer

'Love you' and 'I love you' are totally differant things to me. if you are willing to say 'I love you' to someone you are making a promise to be theres and be faithfull. i would never ever say it to someone if i didnt mean it to. i was in a relationship for a good nine months and only said 'love you' then i met the girl im with now and within three months of knowing her i told her 'I love you' we are still together after almost two years, i know i want to be with her for as long as she wants me. my heart is hers now. being in love is an indescribable feeling... its like all the emotions rolled into one. only love can make you want to cry, scream, laugh, smile, lash out and cuddle all at the same time.

Best Answer

Uh oh! Trouble ahead!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer