butterfly2377 butterfly2377 36-40, F 15 Answers Mar 24, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Depends on who said it. <br />
Friend, then friendly goodbye.<br />
Local mob guy, look over your shoulder. <br />
Gramm's, wear your sweater. <br />
Mom, do you need a sandwich?<br />
Dad, do you need cash?<br />
Me, don't be like me, look both ways before you cross the street, don't take any wooden nickels.<br />
If it acts like a frog, it's a frog.<br />
Hope this was helpful.

Best Answer

Its mostly just a farewell gesture that is not intended to be an actual instruction. I find it slightly condescending ,i always take care anyway.

Best Answer

I know. My male coworker told me that... "Take care of yourself" when he doesnt even respect me. He calls me a nickname and tell me "now go sit down" when i [annoy him] just ask him a question related to work.

Best Answer

He follows after the behavior of an older single dad coworker who ive told i have a degree and completely ignores my personality instead. The older single father coworker seems not to want to acknowledge my accomplishments and that i do work hard for that matter. When i started applying for the promotion for a new position, the first thing he told me was 'you have to earn it first." I'm like, but arent i working hard enough? is he calling me lazy? i feel that's exactly what he's saying. He is one of my bosses and i over my second boss (guy one i described above).

Best Answer

could mean all of the above

Best Answer

Usually I mean, I hope to see you again so try not to get run over by dump truck or something crazy like that...

Best Answer

this guy i work with one of my bosses tells me that when we have just closed and about to get in our cars before leaving the parking lot. I feel he is implying i don't take care of my self. He actually calls me a nickname like i'm his pet and i have to do what he wants. He even behaves rude to me sometimes. He tells me to "go away," and then he likes to joke with me in hash ways. He calls kids little f"kers if they **** him. Overall he has a negative view of me, does not respect me as a professional and thinks i'm always personal / he thinks im not professional as well as think he has to teach me about work ethics [earning that promotion]. Three new people were hired since that promotion.

Best Answer

Because off I am it means you best watch your back.

Best Answer

Taking care fits all of your suggestions I guess it depends on the context the care for which the "take care" was presented.

Best Answer

It does not mean anything, other than "see you soon, good bye"

Best Answer

All of the above. They are wishing you good health (mental, emotional, physical).

Best Answer

I'm also wondering bout that..

Best Answer

lol sounds like our minds may work alittle bit the same... i wondered if it ment dont worry about anyone else just worry about yourself and that offended me in a way because i like to try and take care of others. but maybe there is a deeper meaning i am unawares of. s it cause we dont know how to take care of others?? what a brain teaser lol

Best Answer

Omg totally agree(on the brain teaser) ;(

Best Answer

all of it...be well

Best Answer

It is just an unspecific, casual ex<x>pression that shows they care about your welfare.

Best Answer

All of those things.

Best Answer