I'm only 5'3" too, so doesn't that mean I'm too short to be a model? I'm also not skinny enough in my opinion. Well maybe I am. On a good day when Ana isn't in my head.
bladesilverred bladesilverred 16-17, F 7 Answers Jan 12, 2012

I can only say if I ever heard this (me) I know they meant a posterchild for what not to do.

Best Answer

or a dumb blonde with limited career choices.

Best Answer

I'm not blonde or dumb. I get straight A's. -.-

Best Answer

Yes, they obviously think that you are attractive. At least for fashion models, I am not sure how stringent or universal the height requirement (5'8?) is.

Best Answer

um, how's that wound doing? i was worried about you.

Best Answer

It's still bleeding. At least it's not dripping anymore though. Thanks for asking!

Best Answer

scars can actually be a plus depending on what kind of modeling you do. not trying to be creepy or anything.

Best Answer

I don't want to be a model. I was just curious because my friend told me this today. But my scars are ugly.

Best Answer

my scars are beautiful. yours are too.

Best Answer

My scars are ugly. -.- to me anyways. I suppose they like a book though. They tell stories.

Best Answer

well ain't we a pair. my scars are beautiful to me and ugly to others. they do tell stories. some people are afraid of those stories. i am not.

Best Answer

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Of you think your scars are beautiful, then they are! My scars are ugly because of the story behind them.

Best Answer

you think mine have a nice story behind them? you got another thing coming. i got mine the same way you got yours. mine are just bigger and easier to see.

Best Answer

You could be wrong about that. Mine are pretty big.

Best Answer

i got you beat. trust me. five scars running from my left shoulder down my arm to the tip of each finger on my left hand. also numerous others in less visible places.

Best Answer

the ones on my face have faded almost completely away.

Best Answer

You win. But yours still don't seem all that ugly. Mine are hideous.

Best Answer

all uneven and blotchy pink and white, they're not exactly most people's idea of gorgeous, but hey, that's scars for ya.

Best Answer

Yeah, but that fact that I made my scars makes them ugly. Well all but the big one.

Best Answer

what's that one from?

Best Answer

A burn. I fell into a fire

Best Answer

nice! i always wished i had a big nasty burn scar. maybe i'll get one someday. something to look forward to. on my face would be good. no one would ever forget me.

Best Answer

I guess. But why would you want to put a big burn scar on your face? It sounds painful!

Best Answer

pain is good.

Best Answer

It depends. Physical pain is better than mental pain. But I prefer cutting.

Best Answer

cutting will always be my favorite. i haven't done it in years. in time you won't need to anymore either.

Best Answer

I suppose. I'm not worried about cutting though. I can only focus on kicking one bad thing at a time.

Best Answer

the ana?

Best Answer

Yeah. That's tough

Best Answer

one step at a time.

Best Answer