POMomma POMomma 26-30, F 4 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Struggles

Kind of, it sounds like something someone would say right after they've watched a cheesy romantic flick.

Best Answer

Yes that was my first thought. I don't do the chick flick thing, but it reminded me of the many stories I heard from female friends saying their men used those kinds of lines on them.

Best Answer

It's not always merely what they say, you could have the worst talker, with the most faithful heart.
I guess, you just have to take in account all other surroundings, esp how he makes you feel in general.

Best Answer

Thank you Stable. I know he is not the best with words. And I didn't call him out on it when he said because he was trying to speak from his heart, but it has bugged me the last two days. You make a good point one I hadn't looked at. :)

Best Answer

It sounds pretty sketchy in all kinds of ways. If "the others" mean nothing, why are there others? :O

Best Answer

That was my point. He says this after I tell him I am leaving him and have the apartment already picked out. Trying to decide if it's worth a chance or if I should stick with my initial thoughts.

Best Answer