I hope everything is fine. Your husband did the right thing. I can imagine that you are worried sick right now =(

Best Answer

I experienced the same thing... I freaked out! I was annoyed when he sort of was lying. Don't get me wrong. I'm super relieved that he didn't do it but he really lied, I think. I felt like he watched all my messaged and phone calls and we're laughing on the other side of the screen. ugh. but I hope he (your friend or something) is alright. Suicide is a horrible thing. :(

Best Answer

and who are they playing the emotional blackmail on...people that really want to kill themselves don't tell anyone in general because they don't want to be stopped.... acting like a sulking child because they don't get what they want then everyone is out worried and all of a sudden they appear centre of attention... someone that does that is nothing but a f#ckin arsehole.... so when he appears tell him to **** off and don't come back near because he is a selfish *****

Best Answer

that is completely untrue. between 50-75% of people who commit suicide tell one or more people. look up suicide statistics.

Best Answer

well I will tell you what.. see when it comes back then. and your stats are crap if someone wants to die they tell no one.. people that attempt suicide announcing it to the world have problems and want help.. they don't want to die... so you can pull any figures out you want...the truth is people who really want to die.. die...

Best Answer

I personally have had 3 family members and several friends commit suicide. I know what I'm talking about, regardless of your beliefs.

Best Answer