StarNoble StarNoble 36-40, F 16 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Community

I would simply say, "I understand. Would you like to talk about it?"

Best Answer

I would try to help having had to deal with my own problems.

Best Answer

My neighbor lady is a friend of mine , with these issues . I am her friend in that I treat her as a friend , not an issue , and also , I don't allow myself to get sucked into her vortex

Best Answer

That's a good idea. I think sometimes it's a lot of negative energy to take on.

Best Answer

I try to help. But with my mental illnesses it's like the blind leading the blind. I wish I could help more than I actually can.

Best Answer

Give advice and move onto the next. Depends on your ability to handle human situations of the mind, body, emotion and circumstance.

Best Answer

I only try to help if I feel that the problem is something I can handle helping with without messing up. If it's something serious, I'll usually ignore them, not because I don't care, but because I don't feel qualified to help, and I don't want to have the repercussions of failure on my conscience.

Best Answer

Try too help... unless they are messing with me

Best Answer

I would use my networking ability to find a person who is suitable for this person<br />
I am not qualified to assist with a mental illness and I could do more damage

Best Answer

My sister has mental health issues and I try and listen/help. But I understand that I am not a professional and have my limits.

Best Answer