that by doing that you might shake some sense into it?
LittleRedShoes LittleRedShoes 31-35 11 Answers Dec 21, 2011

Get yourself a sledge hammer, and if that doesn't work you can always fall back on explosives.

Best Answer

Yes! The walls name is Mike!

Best Answer

Write it out. It's hard to argue against paper.

Best Answer

Honey I've been typing for 5 hours now and getting nowhere and the argument is over a published report. Yes its hard but its not impossible :)

Best Answer

Wow. In that case, but band-aides and aspirin and keep at it.

Best Answer

Talking to a brick wall can be very theraputic.<br />
Aesop told a fable of a small boy that let the curry burn and was ticked off by his family. He felt really agrieved and a wise man told him to tell his grievance to 10,000 monkeys. He visited the troupe of monkeys and told them how he made a tiny mistake with the curry, "Aaaah" said the monkeys. He then told them how he had been shouted at. "Aaaah" said the monkeys. He then told them how his mother had shaken him in her anger "Aaaah" said the monkeys. He then told them he was so fed up that he had left home "Aaaah said the monkeys.<br />
In the end he had run out of grievances and anger and he went back home.<br />
Poor old Aesop, he must have been a very wise man and his fables often turn out to be true.<br />
The meaning of all this nonsense that I am talking is that confronting a wall and telling your frustration is very theraputic as you can really shout and the wall will not answer back.<br />
Looking a little deeper, you might like to think about the cause of your frustration and this is often because other people will not do what you want them to. Well, they too have a right to their own opinion and maybe you should not try to make them do what you want them to. Now is the time to back off and carry on with your life or it maybe time to plan your tactics and your next move.<br />
Here is a simple tactic. If a person is stubborn for no apparent reason and you cannot get a reason from them, just walk away. Then, next time they want you to do something for them................!!<br />
Best Wishes.

Best Answer

What you need is a decent drill and masonry drill bits slightly larger than the diameter of a stick of dynamite.

Best Answer

And some dynamite. :)

Best Answer

I have the masonry drill bits but no drill :(

Best Answer

Who's up for a scavenger hunt at the construction site!

Best Answer

Yay! I would jump over the garden fence but there is a yukky ditch the other side. Maybe find a different one as a few of those houses are occupied now :)

Best Answer

I'll get my rubber boots!

Best Answer

I think its got to the point we need to grab us a bulldozer :)

Best Answer

Whooo Hooo! Yeah! :D

Best Answer

It sure seems like something I might do one day.

Best Answer

I back off after the first head bang, reassess the situation, and see if its worth the bloody forehead. In other words, I choose my battles/head banging. I one pursue the effort if it is truly worth it.

Best Answer

All the time, but sometimes people just don't listen to reason

Best Answer

As soon as I saw you had commented I realised my mistake there x

Best Answer

What? I was just commenting, don't mean anything by that...... or do I?

Best Answer

Hahaha. I am not convinced that any comment is just a comment when someone knows me :)

Best Answer

Fair point, but lets be honest. You know I'm right

Best Answer

I expect you are always right but I prefer to thoroughly prove that rather than leaving any room for doubt :)

Best Answer

People get hurt when they do that type of thing

Best Answer