tell him the truth its the pain you have inside you can not explain and the cutting seems to take the inner pain away but it just for the moment, please talk to him or if you think someone else may be easier to talk to then seek the help elsewhere, or tell him its not the feeling of depression its the felling of cutting, you can do it!!! ok make a promise to yourself prove it to yourself you can talk to some one, but you are the one that has to be truthful send me a message and let me know ok ..... I will wait just speak up .nothing to be afraid of.

Best Answer

Agreed. It is hard to ask for help and harder yet when some of the subsequent behaviors may carry an even bigger stigma. The worst thing any of us can do concerning depression, etc. is to NOT talk about it. We have to able to talk to get better. It's not easy to find somebody trustworthy, but sometimes we have to risk it until we find safe people that understand, etc.

Best Answer

It is hard to ask for help. And it is scary. But unless you do, help may not come. Take a deep breath, brace yourself, and ask ... you will not regret it.<br />
Godspeed

Best Answer