ImNotOkayy ImNotOkayy 13-15, F 8 Answers Jun 28, 2012

Most likely you do, I would know Iv'e been diagnosed with it....

Best Answer

Just the fact that you questioned the possibility of having anxiety shows that our aware of what's normal and what's not. If I were you I'd deal the issues that trigger the anger bursts .lighten up and don't take everything so personal or serious .Anxiety contributes to many underlying health issues. Relax and think before you react .An anger management course wouldn't do you any harm!

Best Answer

You just may be an over reactor

Best Answer

What you have is a bad case of puberty. Time will clear that up. Your hormones are all out of whack. In a few years it will pass and you'll be fine for about 45 years, (except for a few days each month) then you will hit menopause, and it will start all over again.

Best Answer

It could be an anxiety disorder, sure. Find a therapist who can teach you some tricks to combat it. Don't let them put you on medications except as a last resort.

Best Answer

go up and ***** slap someone your feel a whole lot better :)

Best Answer

Yes, it seems like anxiety.

Best Answer