Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 10 Answers Jun 28, 2010

It depends on who's kicking at the door. If it's the cops, I'm going to be very careful and cooperative. I'll even drop the remote.

Best Answer

I hope this never happens but I guess I would cooperate with the officers.

Best Answer

cocked and primed...both barrels loaded...shoot first..ask questions later! they should've read the cute sign on the gate...'forget the dog...beware of owner'..... ;)<br />
that is, if they get past all the dogs, LOL!!

Best Answer

They will never get this far, ...beside, there arent any up here and the ones who visit, the town, just want donuts")

Best Answer

If cops come to my door to kick it down...I must be bad. <br />
I must be a bad ************. lol <br />
Before I give my answer just know after committing a crime I wouldn't go home, I would be to scared. Plus I'm sure they would look there first for me. <br />
But lets say I did...yeeeaaah!!<br />
I would come out with a machine gun in one arm and a needler (from Halo he hehhee) in the other. Watch out now.

Best Answer

♫ When the law breaks in, how you gonna go, shot down on the pavement, or waiting on death row ♫

Best Answer

Don't you know that's why God made back doors and fire escapes?

Best Answer

I guess partly depend's on who is kicking at my door. If they come to harm my family or Obummer has figured a way to take my gun's from me, then it will have to be WITH MY FINGER ON THE TRIGGER.

Best Answer